This $1.5 million project is a complete renovation of the 8,820 sq. ft. three story Knox College Beta Theta Pi Fraternity building. The present three-story brick home of the Xi Chapter was built in 1920 next to the looming presence of Alumni Hall. Eight years later, the elegant Seymour Library was built just south of the house. The Beta House has been a central part of the Knox campus and of Greek life and remains so today, even as it approaches its centennial.