Steady progress continues on this project that involves a 17,000 sq.ft. the buildout of the Old Irving Elementary School Annex Classroom Building built in 1958. The building will take on a new role as the hub for the Behavioral Health Department currently located in the Allied Building on the Saint Francis Medical Center Campus.
Previous Monthly Project Updates:
- Early August 2019 Progress Update
- Late May Interior Construction
- Late April 2019 Construction Progress
- Early April 2019 Jobsite Safety
- March 2019 Construction Announcement